09 October 2009

Continuing the promotion...


Now that I've been spending hours promoting twostepstudio.com, I'm looking forward to what this promotion will achieve. I'm kind of tired looking at the same photos over and over. Now that everything is place - Facebook, Twitter, Flickr - I feel as though I can get back to sewing, which is what got me here in the first place. I have one order I need to complete by next Thursday. My goal is to complete about 3 bags a week and get those posted. Keeping things new and fresh seems to be the way.

I re-did all the photos, but now I'm thinking I may need to re-do those. People seem to really like the ones that are taken by the window. I just need to keep playing around. Thank goodness for digital cameras.

Here is a bag I posted last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment